We are looking for a Database Administrator
- Should have work experience on multiple Windows Servers.
- Should have knowledge of SQL Server, Microsoft 365, SQL Administration, SQL Performance Tuning, Trouble Shooting, etc.
- Hands-on experience in taking servers and database snapshots.
- Must know the methodology of Always on and Manual
- Strong hands-on elastic IPS, Firewalls, and antiviruses
- Must have work experience on multiple DNS servers
- Experienced in Backup and Recovery Tasks as well as Mirroring and Clustering.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Working experience with Kanban and scrum methodologies.
- Experienced in analyzing and providing estimates for SQL-based proposals.
- Must have experience in managing a team of Database Administrators.
- Must have exposure to Cloud-based technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
Why Join Us?
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- Modern work environment.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.