Timings: 12:00 PM – 09:00 PM (Pakistan Time)
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, saleable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test deploy application and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support Back-end* Roles*
- Code: .Net Core, C#
- DB: Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL. Preferred: NoSQL
- Architecture: Onion, API driven, JQuery, Bootstrap 4. Preferred: ReactJS or VueJS
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years Experience with .Net.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Proven Experience as a Dot Net Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET Framework, SQL and design/ architectural patterns (e.g: Model View Controller(MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the Dot Net languages (e.g: C#, Visual Basics. Net) and HTML5/CSS3
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Should have experience in backend Development and Frontend development in web and mobile apps by using .NET core, Web API, Entity Framework (Code First), DI, SSO, and DDD Pattern.
Why Join Us?
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- Modern work environment.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- Market Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.