Minimum Years of ERP Modules Sales Experience: 3 years
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person for our Sales & Business Development team.
• Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
• Updating databases and using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) on daily basis Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Developing quotations and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Achieving quarterly and annual sales targets with new and current customers
• Developing a pipeline of qualified leads through personal initiative, planning, networking, marketing activities, and execution to achieve annual sales targets
• Demonstrating competence in qualifying, presenting, and demonstrating Products
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issue or conflict
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Suggest and organize team-building activities
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
• Collaborate with the sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
• Convincing prospective clients that our organization is the right one to handle their sales and agree on the terms.
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions and mentoring
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞:
• Should have work experience in the IT industry-Human capital management and specialisation in Sales & Marketing
• Good English language skills both written and spoken.
• Good Communication skills.
• Telemarketing/ Telesales experience
• Microsoft office.