Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- Carefully analyze the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfill the requirements of system-wide.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project
- Keep on asking for reviews and feedback from the peers
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at the project level
- The lead should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have a written explanation for the same.
- Ensure that the Team is working as per the listed procedures
- The lead should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
- Tech Lead should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the members.
- Team Lead should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
- Should carefully analyze the details of all the work.
- The lead will be the interface between the team and the management.
- It’s important to be firm but equally fair too. Admitting your mistakes is also equally important
- In order to lead the team successfully it is important to set targets and expectations for the team.
- Should have enough knowledge about the designing too in order to involve with the designing team.
- Abide by all the projects, company guidelines, standards and ensure that even the team members are doing the same.
- Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables
- Maintaining the account of time and also reporting regularly of own work.
- Ensure fair task assignments where people are assigned the task as per their skills and personal preferences.
- Constantly motivate and encourage the team to give their best, especially during the time when they are pressurized with high targets.
- Make yourself completely aware with all the technologies thoroughly especially the ones associated with software or application which is under construction.
- 8+ years of experience in developing web applications and mobile applications, basically we need full stack developer.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- 8+ years in MERN Stack development. Strong experience of Node.Js, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB.
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise level Architecture Design principles, patterns, and standards.
Apply for this position
Are you passionate about technology and eager to tackle complex challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? If so, 3techno is the perfect place for you!